Powered by WebAds

Friday, January 20, 2017

Will Donald Trump usher in the Messiah? (Jewish textual and numerical proofs and a little personal stuff)

I know I haven't posted in quite a while - I have been crazy busy with work, and that's what puts food on the table (and pays the debts).

And I know that it's already been the Sabbath in Israel for several hours, but I am in Seattle (yes, really) where there are still several more hours to go.

And today is Donald Trump's inauguration as President of the United States.

For those of you who are ambivalent or worse, here are some grounds for optimism - a video I received from my son who became a groom (yup, he's engaged) a bit less than two weeks ago (in fact, on the same day as I last posted).

Let's go to the videotape.




Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger Dan said...

Welcome to Seattle!

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Julie Jo said...

Mazel tov on your son's engagement!

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger OnlineCommentingGuy said...

Mazal Tov Carl

 
At 5:00 AM, Blogger debbie said...

surely you don't believe this? since when is Dovid spelled like that anyway?

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger danny said...

Translation Please?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google