Powered by WebAds

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Please send money

I'm very uncomfortable doing this, but the reality is that I devote an inordinate amount of time to this blog, and if you don't ask them to, most people don't think to contribute. I try to ask as infrequently as possible.

Please contribute whatever you can to keep this blog going. If everyone contributed ten cents(!) for each page view on this blog, I wouldn't have to look for more work practicing law than I already have. (Reality is that PayPal takes a cut, so if you account for 30 page views a month, please don't send a $3.00 contribution).

This post will be stuck to the top until the Sabbath starts on September 23 wherever I am.

I apologize for any inconvenience or discomfort you may feel by being confronted with this post on the home page.

If you'd like to contribute, please click the PayPal icon below:

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 4:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

a donation to those of us who reblog from here would be appreciated as well ;^)

 
At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish there was a way to send you a money order. I am not comfortable using services like paypal.

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger Sunlight said...

free, I've used paypal for this purpose, as well as other sites. Never a bit of trouble. Paypal is genius.

 
At 5:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why does everyone always want to be payed just to do what is the only right thing to do? Just by doing what his or her duty against humanity? Every pro-Israelian blog I know sooner or later they go for the money. I spend my entire live for hasbara for Israƫl. If I would not go dayly working on the office, I would have starved long time ago from hunger. Maybe you want to get payed also when you go to the movies? Why not?

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger THE RON said...

Well, I just found your blog on my 'puter. I don't use Paypal because they ripped me off for over a $100 a while back, so that's that!!

You seem like a nice boy and I'll be glad to mail you something if you'll tell which paper instrument you prefer.

I see your writing on "Sept. 24, 2011"......heh.

Should I postdate the 'check' also?

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger THE RON said...

ooopps.....

ardee444@yahoo.com

 
At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brabosh, you obviously don't read this blog much. Carl has to take time out of his day to give us not only his opinion but info the MSM refuse to report. He is not doing this for money. The facts are it isn't free to run a website like this. If you don't want to donate that is your right, but to make smartass comments like being paid to go to the movies shows what a jerk you are.

 
At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Please send money" sounds bad and even gives off a greedy vibe.

It sounds better when the title says "please donate." This gives off the vibe that it is for an actual cause.

I'm not saying this is how I feel. I am a student of psychology and am merely telling you how people are likely to perceive it on a subconscious level.

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Sunlight said...

apropo... nope. The people on this blog are techno-literate and know that a blog like this runs up out-of-posket expenses that have to come from somewhere. That would be all of us who hang out here or even find the content useful. If anything, it is an education service. And once again, thank you for doing it, Carl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google