Powered by WebAds

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Overnight music video

Shavua tov, a good week to everyone. Since it's already past 3:00 am in Israel, we'll start with the overnight music video.

This particular version of U'Nesaneh tokef is very popular in Israel and has been for about 15 years now (that I can recall). This was composed by Yair Rosenblum (I don't recognize the singer, but I'm sure someone else will) and it was uploaded by Avshalom Kor, who is quite well known in Israel (he's our national grammarian).

Let's go to the videotape.



The first time I heard this song was about 15 years ago when they were playing it constantly on the radio, and I was going through a difficult period in life. I would sit in the car and listen to this and cry.....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google