Powered by WebAds

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Video of important panel session: Can Israel survive another Obama term?

This video was posted by the Chicago Chapter of the Republican Jewish Coalition. It's long (I'm watching it as you start to watch it). It runs over an hour and a half. But it's definitely worth watching. More below the fold.

Let's go to the videotape.



Some of you may recall an article by Elliott Abrams that I posted last week, in which Mr. Abrams discussed an open letter from several former senior American government officials that urged President Obama to impose a 'settlement' on Israel. You may recall that I titled my post January 20, 2013, and questioned whether Elliott's analysis was off the table if Obama was still President on January 20, 2013. At the President's Conference the next day, I asked Elliott whether I was right that come January 20, 2013, it would be far more likely that Obama would try to impose a 'settlement' on Israel. He said "that's what I'm afraid of."

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

come on carl...this is a silly question

israel exists because of hashem's will....not some politician's policies

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google